Burrell College seeks to support all employees who have a chronic or short-term disability with a reasonable accommodation, which also ensures our compliance with all regulatory statutes and accreditation standards. The College will provide accommodations to employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Office of Civil Rights | U.S. Department of Education
- Fact Sheet: Disability Discrimination | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (eeoc.gov)
- Burrell College Office of Diversity & Inclusion
Burrell College Policies & Standard Operating Procedures:
- B7540 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)/Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA): https://burrell.edu/policy-b7540/
- B9100 Accommodations: https://burrell.edu/policy-b9100/
- HR018 Accommodation Requests: https://burrell.edu/HR018/
- HR016 Claims of Discrimination and Harassment: https://burrell.edu/HR016/
- B1040 Non-Discrimination: https://burrell.edu/policy-b1040/
The College also offers multiple resources for our employees such as our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in addition to contributions towards employer health insurance plans.
- Burrell College Employee Assistance Program
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to the Office of Human Resources at email@example.com.